Saturday, June 7, 2008

In like Flynn

Believe it or not I have been able to get permission to go on the Brothers Vegas Vacation. I suspect the road to departure is still a long and rocky one but I have gotten the first and most difficult part out of the way, approval. The wife even took off work for it, but I will make a prediciton that there will be multiple attempts at derailing the voyage including one at the last minute, but alas it's too late I am like a kid that is given a toy- you simply can't take it back.

4 comments:

Recondo said...

I can't wait! We are going to party like it's 1999

celine said...

phillyz -- you should have at least a month long, Operation Pink Flamingo to make up for the weekend away.

The Donkey said...

inside info tells me that a derailment is in process. stick to your guts...sorry typo. guns

Eoylston said...

I love chris's humor.