Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekly Seer

Welcome to the Cheesesteak blog, since everyone has their own blogs I figured it was time for me to get in on the action and drop some real knowledge. I decided to start with what I plan on being a weekly segment called the weekly seer, in which I burn people. The first seer comes thanks to people who like to give their kids dual sex or supposed dual sex names. First of all no one really thinks of these names as dual sex we either associate it with one or the other so please refrain from doing this. I mean imagine the humiliation of going through life with the name of Jennifer Dani (danny) Smith, or Jason Sydney Clark. Don't do it.

4 comments:

Lord Baldemort said...

I agree, it only sets the tone for a humiliating life. Jason Sydney's life is a perfect example of humiliation.

Anonymous said...

Even more humiliating would be grown men not knowing how to spell a brother's name. That's Sidney

The Donkey said...

Mom busted you Cheesesteak! Boom. Even still, it is humiliating. But what about my name? It could be for a boy or girl.

phillyz said...

christopher is only a boys name